“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (2)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (4)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (1)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (14)
- Gardening and Outdoors (7)
- Household and DIY (18)
- Miscellaneous (19)
- Outdoor pursuits (5)
- Pets (3)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (2)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.