Osbourne rules out X Factor return
9:34am Thursday 20th March 2014 in © Press Association 2014
Sharon Osbourne has said she couldn't face returning to The X Factor - despite her success last year.
The outspoken TV judge won the ITV show with Sam Bailey in 2013, but when asked about rejoining, The Sun quoted her as saying: "I cannot go there... I can't."
But she had praise for Cheryl Cole, who is back on the panel, saying that she and Simon Cowell have good chemistry.
"Cheryl is fantastic - she'll be great for the show. She is always great back with Simon. She will do a great job," she said.
An X Factor source was quoted as saying: "Last year was seen as Sharon's last hurrah. She isn't in consideration for this year's show."
Aides were reported as saying that Sharon had ruled herself out because she wasn't able to balance her US daytime chat show The Talk with The X Factor.
Louis Walsh is set to sign up again this year, to join Cheryl and Simon and bosses are searching for another face to join the panel, as Nicole Scherzinger and Gary Barlow are not returning.