Presenter Beltrao returning to work
11:59am Sunday 22nd June 2014 in © Press Association 2014
Sky News presenter Jacquie Beltrao is to return to work on Monday for the first time since her treatment for breast cancer - and said she is feeling "stronger ever day".
The 49-year-old, who has been with the broadcaster for more than 20 years, said that returning to the screen will show she has made it through her ordeal.
Jacquie, who has been a familiar face on the Sky News morning show Sunrise alongside Eamonn Holmes, will be heading to Wimbledon to cover the start of the annual tennis championship.
The mother of three announced her condition online on New Year's Eve after undergoing a mammogram on Christmas Eve.
The Irish-born and Coventry-raised former Olympic gymnast, who has undergone a mastectomy, discovered a lump by chance and went to see her GP within hours.
Jacquie, who lives in south west London, has been off air for months as a result of her illness.
She said: " I feel so lucky to be returning to work at Wimbledon, my favourite sports event of the year.
"I feel stronger every day post chemo and I'm sure the adrenaline of being back live on Sky will carry me through a busy but exciting fortnight.
"When I'm back at work I'll know that I'm finally out the other side of this ordeal."
She was among the guests who attended the WTA Pre-Wimbledon Party at The Roof Gardens in Kensington, London, last week ahead of her return.